What We Believe
1. The Scriptures: The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is infallible, without error, and alive with the power to execute God's work on earth.
2. The Trinity: We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came in human flesh to this earth as Savior of the world.
3. Salvation: We believe that salvation is obtained solely by grace through faith in the work of Jesus Christ on the cross. No man is able to save himself by his own religious merits.
4. Baptism in the Holy Spirit: We believe in the gifts of the Spirit are necessary for the operation of the church on earth. The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is available to all who believe and ask as in the day of Pentecost
5. Divine Healing: We believe in divine healing through God's intervention in the normal course of nature. This occurs through the prayer of faith and by the gift of healing. Healing continues to occur in our day and age.
6. The Rapture and Second Coming: We believe that Jesus will come in the clouds for the saints, and will come a second with them to set up his millennial Kingdom reign.
7. Baptism in water: We believe in water baptism in compliance with Jesus' command in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
More About Us: