6 Different Means of Healing
Wed April 15, 2020
Main Verse: Jer.17:14
Jesus never did things the same way all the time. To show us God’s sovereignty in His actions to conform to our different response temperaments. As mail comes in through different agencies, so does healing.
It doesn’t matter how it comes. The point is we got the package.
I. THE ANOINTING
The only one containing no requirement.
1. God wrought special miracles Acts 19:11-12
2. Through the gifts of the Spirit 1 Cor. 12:9
II. THE LAYING ON OF HANDS
1. Jesus Mk 6:5
2. We are commanded to lay hands Mk 16:17-18
III. ANOINTING OIL COMBINED WITH FAITH
1. Elders of the church Jas. 5:14-16
The only commandment to anoint with oil in the N.T.
2. Disciples of Christ Mk. 6:13
IV. BY SPEAKING IT INTO REALITY
1. Speak it done…Mk. 11:23
2. The Centurion…Mat. 8:5-13
V. BELIEVING YOU RECEIVE IT WHEN YOU PRAY
1. Act like it has happened. Expect it to manifest Mk. 11:24
VI. USING JESUS NAME
1. Demand in Jesus name (command the sickness to go Jn. 14:13-14
2. 1st N.T. healing after the resurrection Acts 3:1-8
CONC. God is gracious and abundant in mercy. Giving us many different ways to receive. God has made provision for all kinds of temperaments. We are all different.