Main Verse: Isa. 1:18-20; Jn. 6:37
Category: Return to God
Prov. 24:16 The just man falls seven times, and rises up again. The longer you wait
the harder it gets to come back. If you have fallen by the wayside. You can come back.
I IGNORE YOUR FEELINGS OF CONDEMNATION
1. Keep your conscience clean Act 23:1
2. Beware that you own heart not condemn you 1 Jn 3:20-22
3. You’re not condemned because you believe Jn. 3:18
II. DON’T LOOK BACK ANYMORE
1. Keep your eyes in front of the plow Lk. 9:62
2. Repent and reconcile with God 1 Jn. 1:8-9
3. Go and sin no more Jn. 8:11
III. GET UP AND TRY AGAIN
1. Peter did Lk. 22:32-34
2. God always gives a second chance Jon. 3:1-3
3. Keep yourself in a spiritual atmosphere:
-Stay in the Word
-Commit to a discipline of daily devotion
-Make yourself accountable to someone trustworthy.
Come as you are. Only be honest and sincere. If you mean business, God will meet you.