Easter Sunday Apr 12, 2020
INTRO. You may be on the canvas. Take the mandatory 10 count.
Get up and fight. You have already won You are more than conqueror.
Claim your victory. Settle for nothing less.
We fight from the Victory Jesus obtained at the resurrection for us (Eph 1:19-23)
I. ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION
1. Raised & Seated with Christ (Eph 2:5-6)
2. You are invincible - Yes you heard right (2 Cor 4:7-9)
3. No one can take you down (Rom 8:31, 35-39)
4. Only stand behind the work of the Cross (Eph 6:10)
II. WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SENSE OF DEFEAT
1. Stop hearing the voices
- From past defeats (Phi 3:13-14)
- Of the giants before you (1 Sam 17:44)
- Retaliate (1 Sam 17:45-47)
2. Quit waiting for man's approval (Gal 1:10)
- No one is going to applaud you (Mat 13:55-57)
III. REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED
1. You obey God regardless of consequences:
a. Three Hebrew children (Dan 3:15-18)
b. The Disciples (Act 4:16-21)